Our Learning Class

Our Learning Class

Monday 7 November 2011

Our Story


In our class we have been writing creative stories a few students would like to tell you all about it.


I am just finishing my story that is called,The Fire Unicorn. I love it so much! It is my favorite story I have ever written! Writing is so much better than reading and thanks to Mrs Smith and Mrs Whiting that help me with doing my writing and making my favourite STORY!
                                         Karina

I really enjoy seeing my stories published into books.  At the  minute I am publishing my story on the computer.  This will take me a while as my record is 5 pages long!  My story is all about a witch, a young girl and her pet rabbit.

I really enjoy writing stories and publishing them so I can go back and read them.  It is great to read a story you have created yourself.  The story I am publishing at the minute is titled 'Super Gaming Adventure' I really like to write about any story but I like the main characters to be from games that I play.  Xander.


This is Cyrus he is the main character of my story.


Owen-: I am enoying story and writing so much that I am writing a book at  home It is titled "Joey and the monster".

 Nathan-: I am reall enjoyingworking on my writing with sharyn. I liked writing my story about Ants. l also liked putting sentences together and making new sentences.  



Liam
I like writing about club penguin and puffles as my main characters. In writing groups I loved making our big books.  My groups book was titled 'The Missing Crystal'.